Membership in Alpha Delta Pi provides a lifelong connection to our sisterhood. ReMember Dues (i.e., alumnae membership dues) provide alumnae sisters with an opportunity to reconnect and contribute to Alpha Delta Pi while supporting our sorority’s programming and operations. Because of ReMember Dues, our sorority has been able to:
- Deliver leadership development experiences to chapter leaders and volunteers through Officer Academy, the Collegiate Leadership Summit, and Thrive;
- Expand outreach and engagement opportunities for all members through the Be the First and Talk About it Tuesday webinar series;
- Virtually host ceremonies for Jewel Degree, Founders’ Day and Milestone Membership Anniversaries;
- Increase collegiate officer and advisor training through e-learning courses offered in The Library on Pride Online;
- Launch new websites for all Chapters and Alumnae Associations; and
- Host in-person connection events, such as ADPi Engage and ADPi Day in the Carolinas, for members across different parts of the country.
Alpha Delta Pi needs your support now more than ever! Your generous contributions will ensure that we continue to Be the First on our campuses and in our communities. Please consider investing in this opportunity to support our sisterhood by paying your ReMember Dues today!